Monday, October 16, 2017

Just a Hello From Ohio

Hello...
I hope you are all well.

I am just popping in to say that we made it to Ohio.
It was a good trip.
Fun and fast!

The weather was just perfect.
We had snow in New Mexico and rain and clouds
most of the way! 
A bit chilly but nice travel temperatures
except when pumping gas.
Brrrrr....
I have no internet service at our cabin and am taking a few minutes
to write between catching up with text messages and
checking my laundry in the dryer.

I have several business calls to make to get the work going on the 
cabin so it will be ready for winter so our
girls will stay cozy and the pipes don't freeze.

I hope you're enjoying a beautiful season.
The leaves are changing here
and we are enjoying some lovely walks.

More details later when I have time.

Best wishes to you all and thank you for your visit!
I'll be in touch.

Tamara XO


6 comments:

Sylvia said...

Sounds like you've been traveling. Would love to see photos of the leaves!

Junkchiccottage said...

So glad you are having fun with your trip. Enjoy.
Kris

Roosterhead Designs said...

Hello to you in Ohio Tamara~
I am wishing I was there as well; I miss Alan's family so very much.
Enjoy your visit - Autumn is so lovely there~
I will be moving across the state to western MT this week-end, so
I will catch up to you in a while.
Blessings to you, Karen

handmade by amalia said...

Good to hear that you're enjoying your adventures.
Amalia
xo

Kelly @ Homespuns 'n Hayfields said...

Hi Tamara, glad the girls are doing well. Weather was quite warm here up until a couple of weeks ago or so. I hope you're keeping warm and getting the cabin well prepared. Take care, Kelly.

Sugar Lump Studios said...

thank you for your sweet comments on my blog! your cabin sounds like a great place to unwind. love the sign too!