Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Patriotic Memo Board Made From Re-Purposed Wood







One of the most important kind is the freedom to be yourself.
If I am not true to myself, I will never be what
God intended me to be.

I used to think that I could not be original and that I
always had to be thinking
about the right thing to do.
I was in a type of bondage.
I began to wither and die inside. My thoughts were
consumed with always being on track and never
shaking things up by speaking my mind or following my heart.
This was so wrong. I had such a warped idea about
what God had for me or desired of me!


So when I found this Jim Morrison quote,
it really spoke to me.

“The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are.
You trade in your reality for a role. You trade in your sense for an act.
You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask.
There can't be any large-scale revolution until there's a personal revolution,
 on an individual level.
It's got to happen inside first.”

Isn't that a great quote? Does it hold some truth for you?
  I understand that without Him, I would not be able to do what I do and
I could not be who He destined to be.
But we can't just leave everything to Him.
WE have a part! He gave us a mind and wants us to dream BIG.
He will help us accomplish those dreams.
He is helper and our Stay. Our constant .


 ****************************************************
 
When I was making this memo board, my original thought behind this was to
remember those who have given so much to bring us our freedom.
I wish also to remember those who are presently in that position.

Though that was my original thought, I need to say that without
God setting me free, I would still be destined to a life of being
of a captive to sin.

 But He gave everything that I might be free.

His life.

And I am grateful though I
don't always show it.

 Thank you and thank you to all who have sacrificed so much to defend
this land.
 
Have a safe and blessed Independence Day!

No comments: