Saturday, February 28, 2015

A Spring, Collage Tag With A Love Message ~

I hope that your weekend 
is going well. 
And for those who are 
facing a kind of 
hardship in your life, 

I wish you
Peace 
Rest 
and 
Love.







 This project was 
inspired by a
 Tim Holtz  video. 
I tried for an 
hour to find it in my history..
but to no avail. 

If you like paper crafting
or mixed media,
he is a wealth of information,
is such a talented
designer and is so
kind to share.
Thank you, Tim!

I am always learning so
many new, useful and fun
 techniques.

I like to give 
credit where I've gleaned 
information.

Anyway,
 this is a simple collage 
technique that could be 
found among 
many paper crafters.

The design is my own.

I always enjoy working 
with paper and the collage is 
a fun way to add  a lot of interest
to your first layer.

I also enjoy the 
"building and blending."
I have to learn to
photograph the steps!
**********

I'm working on posting more
but have to admit that sometimes
I just stare at that blank post
screen with no where to go!
I'm learning to just 
"do something."
Share something.

Am I the only one who over 
thinks and makes it more complicated
than it is? 

I'd love to hear about what 
you do for inspiration! 

I hope you enjoyed your visit and 
found a little bit of
encouragement or inspiration.

Thank you so 
much for stopping by and 
have a weekend filled with love.

Tamara
xo



“Love recognizes no barriers. 
It jumps hurdles, 
leaps fences, 
penetrates walls to 
arrive at its destination 
full of hope.”

Maya Angelou 





10 comments:

Diwakar said...

Hello Tamara. So good to know you through your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I AM GLAD to stop by your blog post and I am impressed by the craft work of making tags. I am also glad to know your love for the Lord and a Godly family with some adopted children. I am in the Pastoral ministry from Mumbai, India and have been serving the Lord for last 35yrs in this great city where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young people and adults from the West to come to Mukbai on a short / long term missions trip to work with us in the slums of Mumbai during their vacation time. We would love to have young people and adults from your friends circle or even if you have grown up children who can come during their vacation time. I am sure those who come will have a life changing experience. My email id is dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you and your family.

Fil said...

Hi Tamara
Can you believe it's the start of March already.
Your paper craft is beautiful
I always found it hard to find things to blog about when I started, but then I noticed how interesting it was to read about other people's days and started to drop bits of that in... So why not try that.
Best wishes for the coming month
Fil

Stephanie said...

You are full of beautiful inspiration, sweet friend. I loved seeing your pretty tag and the detail on it is simply lovely!

It's a joy visiting you, dear Tamara. I am always blessed by you and your posts. Have a wonderful week! Hugs to you!

Asia King said...

Hello Tamara, your tag is just darling! It's beautifully vintage and romantic. And that little bunting is such a lovely touch! xx

farmhouse-story said...

i used to have a papercraft blog and tim holtz was one of my favorites! he is amazing, isn't he? enjoy today, tamara!

Donna Wilkes said...

I love this beautiful tag. Papercrafting is an art form. Usually I do not think about what someone wants to read on my blog. I just write and show what I have been up to.

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Tamara, wow I love the tag you made! It's so pretty and colorful! You are so talented and creative. Thanks for your visit and sweet comment to Bosco. Have a wonderful Friday and weekend.
Julie at Julie's Lifestyle

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Your tag is adorable. I don't do paper crafting, but I sure have heard of Tim Holtz! I usually just post about what ever I am working on...That would be my inspiration

Carol

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I think your tag is beautiful, a real work of art! Thank you for the inspiration.

Tamara said...

Thank you all so much for your visits and kind comments. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by! Paper crafting is one of my favorite things to do. I'm so glad that you found some inspiration here! Have a wonderful day.

Tamara xo