Thursday, November 7, 2013

One Easy Way to Increase the Absorption of Your Essential Oils





Hi everyone. I hope you're having a good week. Mine has been a little stressful. But things are coming along as God gives wisdom and as we learn and grow. Whenever I have stressful situations,
I use my essential oils. They have made a difference in my quality of life. And I love the smell.

Today, I just wanted to share with you a little tip that I had never read before or heard in any of my classes. It's about the absorption factor. The whole idea is that the oils are used most effectively and that they get into your system to assist your body and mind. This has to do with topical application.

I learned this while watching a teaching video on Lyme's Disease, by Dr. David Hill. It's very simple.
Before your application of the oil, massage the area for about 30 seconds. He said that this would prevent the "flashing off" of the oil. Which just means that it will be absorbed instead of just sitting on the surface with minimal absorption. The massaging will increase the blood flow to the area of application and increase the absorption through the skin.

 
I hope this has been helpful! Have a blessed day.
Tamara

No comments: