Tuesday, February 7, 2017

You Are Loved.... A Simple Decoration with a Sweet Reminder

 Hello everyone...

It's the month of love. 
Isn't it wonderful to think of all the ways that we are loved and that 
we can show love to others?

Here's something that I put together and that I have displayed on a little
 bench in our sitting room.

 The carnations are a gift from my sweet husband.
He is so thoughtful~

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, 
I could walk through my garden forever."
Alfred Tennyson
I just stamped on a vintage, dictionary page and used a pin to fasten an
antique key and some small pieces of seam binding to this
 sparkly, sweet pillow that I found at Target.
I loved the champagne color!
 I needed something simple to make to update my seasonal tree.
So I made these pipe cleaner hearts to hang on it. 
So easy...
"Love many things, for therein lies the true strength and 
whosoever loves much, performs much and can accomplish much. What is
 done in love is done well."
Vincent Van Gogh

And of course, what would my post be without a little bit of 
nature from a recent walk?
I wanted to bring it home for my collection, but it was 
frozen in the dirt!



It takes great sacrifice to truly love and I want to remember the love of God.
He gave so much.


I hope you're having a good week so far and feeling very loved!
And....
Cherished ... treasured and adored.

What have you been doing? Projects?
Travel? Garden planning, perhaps?

I have been trying to get perspective.
I need to let go of a lot of things
to get my time and expectations in order.

My life in general is a bit chaotic.
Some of it is circumstances that I can't change but I can
make wise decisions in other areas that bring more
peace and calm.
It's coming along and I'm encouraged!


Life is hard work but laced with so much to enjoy mixed 
with joy and satisfaction!

Have a lovely week and thank you for coming by to visit!

Tamara xo

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Your pillow is so pretty and sparkly perfect for Valentine.

Stephanie said...

I was just thinking of you, sweet friend, and to my delight there was a new post on your blog {{smiles}} It's always so good to pop in for a visit as your posts put a song in my heart with their whimsy, charm, and beauty.

I trust you are well and enjoying this month of February. Sending lots of love and hugs your way!