Friday, May 18, 2018

There's A Story in This: A Sort of Faery Tale

Hello~
I hope you're having a lovely day. 

I wanted to share a tiny faery tale that evolved
from a picture of mine as I was writing this post.
The post took a totally different turn than I expected.

I guess it's good to follow your heart and be creative!
Anyway... 
I hope you enjoy what I wrote.


 And there are some
  photos around the house and with my family.

Some I have shared on IG. 
If you'd like to follow my life in photos, look for 
theshabbigypsy.
The Woodland Ball

Dried roses, glittery, shimmery wrapped gifts,
 seed lights and the slight flicker of a candle...

Oh! a mysterious key...
imagine what the occasion is and....
 where is the magical door?

Perhaps it opens up into an enchanted 
forest where the faeries
are preparing for the delightful Woodland Ball!
All the trees will be a bower of beauty and the tables 
will sparkle be lavishly arranged and 
overflowing with
the most delicious delicacies that you can imagine!

There will be the music of flutes and whistles and bodhrans
and harps.  
The sound will be ringing through the air.
The merriment will be heard throughout the forest and 
all will be welcome!

Put on your best gown of 
mossy green with braided vines
and cascades of flowers with a 
wreathe of posies about your head!

Please say that you'll meet me there!
It will be a grand time. 
It's time to celebrate.
Sweet Boo and Grandma share a birthday month.
Our birthdays both fall on a president's birthday.
 My daughters created a beautiful sideboard
with sparkles and tulle. 
And the cake was beautiful!

Thank you ever so much for coming by 
and going along with
my make believe!


Blessings,
Tamara 
XO

1 comment:

Junkchiccottage said...

Happy Birthday To both of you sweet angels. Love the harp so much. I went and listen to the link just beautiful. May you have a magical weekend.
xoxo
Kris