Tuesday, July 3, 2012

To Heal Our Country


We live in a great country. The United States of America
was founded on Godly principles. I'm very grateful for the
the founders of this country.

And though our government is less than just at times and the
imperfections of this land run deep,
we are blessed with and
enjoy tremendous freedoms here in this vast country.

As always, where there is greatness, there is the opportunity
for corruption. The power hungry will always be with us
and those who have their personal agendas in first place,
will find their way into positions of authority.

It's easy to criticize and complain.
And I do that sometimes. I shouldn't. 

Am I doing my part?

*Being a Godly example.
*Exercising my right to vote
*Contacting congressmen

Another way to see
the changes we want to see in our country is
to lift our nation up to God
through prayer.

Will you join me? Not just on this Independence Day.
Will you make a commitment to lift up
the needs of our country on a regular basis?


I want to be an example of this scripture and humble myself and walk in Godly
integrity that God will hear my prayers concerning this great land.


Then if my people who are called by my name will humble
 themselves and pray
and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and
will forgive their sins and restore their land.

II Chronicles 7:14


~ With my freedom comes responsibility ~




No comments: