Wednesday, October 16, 2013

To Blog or Not to Blog And If So, How?

Oh my goodness. I have been pondering what to do with this blog for months and months and endless months. I have gotten one new follower in a year. Haha. I have to laugh though it is discouraging. I know it takes hard work and different things. I see other blogs that have no "niche" so I don't believe that that's the answer. I have tried pretty much everything accept working endless hours on promotion and design. But my heart isn't in it because those approaches aren't THEE answer either. I know people have good ideas but where to start?

There are many who have found Blogland to be a place of success but their stories are all different. And that makes it very confusing. There's so much and it can get overwhelming. I need to start slow and small.

My comment box MUST only show up every three months or so cause that's how often I get one.

I guess I'll keep trying and see what happens. It certainly can't get any worse. Maybe someone will offer me a little cheese and crackers with my whine. Or I'll get some good advice.

How about you? Do you have any advice? Or can you recommend someone for hire that you have had personal experience with? I'd appreciate some input.

Thank you and be blessed,
Tamara






No comments: