Thursday, March 27, 2014

Adding a Little Joy

I've been working on my creative space. I want to come up with a name for the place
where I pour my heart and soul into what I create.
 
It used to be called the Psalmist Room. Our family plays music and we had
all of our instruments and sound equipment in here. 
It was where we practiced. 
 
But that became too crowded.
I have slowly taken over the entire room and I feel so blessed to have the
 lovely space and freedom! I have been working on it for a while.
Slow but steady.
 
 My thoughts are that it would inspire and bless those who pass through.
(It's a walk-through room.)
 
~JOY ~
 
joy
joi/
noun
noun: joy
  1. 1.
    a feeling of great pleasure and happiness.
    "tears of joy"
    synonyms:  delight, great pleasure, joyfulness, jubilation, triumph, exultation, rejoicing, happiness, gladness, glee, exhilaration, exuberance, elation, bliss, ecstasy, enjoyment,
    felicity, joie de vivre
 
It's one of my favorite words.
 
It's dream of mine to be a "bringer of JOY" to people's lives.
And how wonderful if some of that could come from what I create with my hands.
 
(And it brings me great Joy to be able to work with my hands.)
 
A small glimpse of my banner.

From my feather collection.


 
Thank you for stopping by and I hope that the rest
of your week is filled with:
 
Joy and Blessings~
 
Tamara xo

1 comment:

Jeff LeFevre said...

Beautiful creations! You sure bring me alot of joy!