Thursday, January 17, 2013

Upload Blogger Photos From HTML Setting

I have been trying to find out why I couldn't upload photos on Blogger. This has been a problem for almost a week. I was able to Google the problem and find a solution. It didn't work at first try but I  really wanted to get these photos on my previous post. I tried and TaDa! it worked! YEAH!

I was told to try switching my Compose setting to the HTML setting. The two little boxes are located at the top left of the blank screen where we see the type-written words. There is probably a name for this but I don't know what it is! Anyway, change it over to HTML and  try clicking on the photo upload icon. It will allow you to upload a number of photos at once. The article said to avoid switching back and forth too much because it did seem to mess up the process. I would link to the article but I didn't save it. Thank you so much to the person who originally posted this info!

I hope this was helpful.

Have a blessed day and Happy (Happier) Blogging~

No comments: