Thursday, May 12, 2011

Building Ourselves Up in Song~

Sometimes life can be discouraging; Circumstances can weigh heavily on our hearts

and minds. It is important to take our thoughts captive as the Word teaches.

Meditating on and memorizing God's Word is a powerful way to

encourage ourselves in His truths.

Hidden in My Heart is a beautiful collection of scripture songs that will

soothe your spirit and encourage you heart

as  you are reminded of some of God's promises.




Some of the selections include:


Be Still And Know

The Peace of God

Bless the Lord

The Lord is My Shepherd

.........................

Though Hidden in My Heart is described as lullabies,
it is encouraging for anytime of the day. Even the adults in our family find it to be
 a blessing. I listen to it when I feel the need
for some quite assurance of God's love and direction.





No comments: